With the end of Fusion Competition, I am back with another Competition.
A Quiz Competition this time.
But something's different this time. This time, instead of questions like 'heaviest, tallest, stupidest pokemon', I am going to ask you questions where you have to give reason.
Of course, there are certain changes in Anime and Games everytime a new version or season is released. Everybody sees the changes but nobody tries to find out why they were made. Are you able to answer them? Join to find out.
1. You must join if you have enough time to complete the whole tournament.
2. The answers must not be your opinion. If your 'opinion' does'nt match the right answers, it will be considered wrong.
3. There are no passing marks. In every round, one person will be eliminated. Or two, who knows. The person with least marks will be eliminated. If all scores are same, the last one to answer will be eliminated.
4. All answers must be in one post or maximum two.
5. Any off-topic reply will not be tolerated.
6. If you don't agree with any answer, you will be ignored.
7. You can participate if you accept all these rules.
Example Question (not compulsory) -
There is a theory that, "The Player (You) are not protagonist in Pokemon Sun and Moon. Hau is." This theory is partially true if we look at the beginning of Pokemon games. Explain why.
(This is just an example question. So you can answer it if you want.)
Bye - Bye.